- Advocacy for local, state, and federal policy change to ensure access to the arts, culture and creativity for everyone, everywhere in the state.
- Representation at key stakeholder meetings with public officials, philanthropy, and other centers of power on issues like reopening, equity, access, and inclusion, and sustainability through systems change.
- Funding Opportunities for the creative sector
- Technical assistance, professional development, planning and consulting, and resources to help move through the pandemic and beyond.
- Research on the short term and lasting impact of COVID on the arts, culture and creativity throughout the state.
You can support Arts Wisconsin via:
- Check payable and send to Arts Wisconsin, Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054
- Credit card via Mightycause (VISA/MC)
Suggested individual membership amount: whatever you are able to pay!
Suggested organizational support amounts (based on budget size):
|$25,001 – $100,000||$150.00|
|$100,001 – $500,000||$225.00|
|$500,001 – $1 million||$350.00|
|over $1 million||$500.00|
These are hard times, and we are all standing witness to a history that will be told for generations. But there’s hope ahead in 2021, and important work to be done to keep Wisconsin’s creative sector moving forward, strong and vibrant.
Arts Wisconsin is proud to promote the work of Wisconsin artists in its year end campaigns. Our 2020 card: