Sponsorship Opportunities with Arts Wisconsin
Help Arts Wisconsin, Wisconsin’s community cultural development organization, speak up for, promote, and advance the arts, culture and creativity in every corner of the state. Show that your business values creativity, innovation, imagination, and entrepreneurship, by sponsoring programs that reach people and communities throughout Wisconsin.
We’re asking creative entrepreneurs, organizations, businesses and agencies throughout Wisconsin to sponsor Arts Wisconsin in 2021, supporting premier events such as Creative Wisconsin Month, the Arts in the Community Awards, and Creative Economy Week, as well as our advocacy, technical assistance, and development to benefit creative businesses, people, and communities.
Our advocacy, service, and development activities in 2021 will be virtual for now, and in-person when the pandemic eases and public health guidelines permit (hopefully, by fall 2021).
We appreciate your support to achieve our statewide vision: a vibrant Wisconsin where creativity matters. Below is information about sponsorship opportunities, sponsor benefits, and about Arts Wisconsin’s work to grow Wisconsin creatively. Get in touch with Anne Katz, Executive Director, at 608 255 8316 | firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the many sponsorship opportunities available!
Your sponsorship will support:
- Creative Wisconsin Month, to take place throughout the month of April 2021. People who care about Wisconsin’s future in the arts, organization, business, political, governmental and civic leaders will come together to speak up for artistic opportunities, creative expression and civic engagement. We’ll share the love and power for arts and creativity throughout the state.
Right here, right now – it’s never been important to invest in what matters, and to speak up for the arts and creativity as the way for Wisconsin. Creative Wisconsin will help Arts Wisconsin and its constituents call for investment in the arts and creativity as an investment in economic vitality, education for the 21st century, healthy, vibrant communities, and engaged residents.
Creative Wisconsin Month activities are all free (some will require pre-registration) and will include:
- Speakers and presentations on economic, workforce and community development and civic engagement through creative expression and opportunities
- Awards presentations
- Roundtable discussions
- In-depth legislative briefings
- Constituent meetings with legislators and administration officials
- Performances and exhibits
- Creative Wisconsin Month Happy Hours
The resulting impact of our united voices-representing rural and urban, northeastern to southwestern and everywhere in between, for-profit and not-for-profit, musicians, sculptors, tap dancers and creative entrepreneurs of all sorts – on support for creative businesses and workers is profound.
Your sponsorship will also support these programs:
- Arts in the Community Awards, presented in partnership with the League of Wisconsin Municipalities, honoring Wisconsin civic leaders as champions and communities in Wisconsin focused on creativity as integral to economic, educational and community vitality.
- Creative Economy Week in May 2021, focusing on economic, workforce and civic development projects, people, and communities
- And technical assistance and training to help people, organizations, businesses and communities move through the pandemic and beyond.
As an Arts Wisconsin sponsor in 2021, your organization/busines will enjoy the following Sponsor Benefits:
Gold Sponsor ($1,000)
- Full-page ad in programs distributed in in-person events
- Opportunity for sponsor company representative to join Arts Wisconsin staff at virtual and in-person events
- Online sponsor banner on website and social media outlets and banner hung at in-person events during 2021, as public health guidelines permit
- Logo and visibility on Arts Wisconsin’s Web Site and social media outlets – FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram – which reach thousands of people in Wisconsin and globally, throughout 2021.
Silver Sponsor ($500):
- ½ page ad in programs distributed in in-person events
- Opportunity for sponsor company representative to join Arts Wisconsin staff during Creative Wisconsin month events
- Online sponsor banner on website and social media outlets during 2021
- Logo on Arts Wisconsin’s Web Site and social media outlets.
Bronze Sponsor ($250):
- ¼ page ad in programs distributed in in-person events
- Vocal recognition at virtual and in person events
- Logo on Arts Wisconsin’s Web Site and social media outlets.
- Check payable and sent to Arts Wisconsin, Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054
- Credit card via Mightycause (VISA/MC)
Sponsoring Arts Wisconsin’s work is a great way to connect with Wisconsin’s decision- and policy-makers who should know about the power, benefit, value and impact of the arts in their districts and statewide; with representatives of Wisconsin’s arts and creative industries; and people all over Wisconsin who enjoy and engage with arts and cultural programming and creative endeavors on a daily basis.
Sign up for sponsorship online or contact Anne Katz, Executive Director, at 608-255-8316 or email@example.com to sign on as an Arts Wisconsin sponsor. Thanks for your interest and support!
About Arts Wisconsin
As the only independent statewide organization concerned with and advocating for Wisconsin’s creative sector, we’ve been working tirelessly this year (and always). In this tumultuous time, we have jumped into action to advocate for state and federal investment in creative sector relief and access efforts, help people share concerns, ideas and issues, promote resources, research and data to frame the future, and much more.As an industry, the creative sector has leveraged more than $10.1 billion to Wisconsin’s economy, encompassing over 96,000 of its residents (more jobs than in the state’s beer, biotech, and papermaking industries), according to the US Department of Commerce. Now, nationally, 63% of artists are unemployed and 59% of arts and culture non-profits are closed. You can’t stop the creative spirit in each of us, but this critical industry needs help to move forward and come back with a flourish.
We’ve seen remarkable innovation and resilience throughout the state this year, and we’re proud of the leadership Arts Wisconsin has provided to champion Wisconsin’s creative sector. We’re expanding important initiatives in 2021 to grow creative energy as a force for change statewide and help creative people and industries survive and thrive.
Although this year has at times seemed endless, our work has only just begun as we leap into 2021. Looking ahead, we’re focused on the long-term sustainability of your organization and arts and culture overall, through:
- Advocacy for local, state, and federal policy change, to ensure access to the arts, culture and creativity for everyone, everywhere in the state. Mark your calendars for Creative Wisconsin Month in April, featuring networking, learning, and advocacy opportunities.
- Representation with public officials, philanthropy, and other centers of power on issues like reopening, equity, access, and inclusion, and sustainability through systems change. The FY2021-2023 state budget discussions begin after the new year, and we will make sure investment in the arts and creativity is front and center during the process.
- Ongoing funding opportunities for the creative sector.
- Technical assistance, professional development, planning and consulting, and resources to help move through the pandemic and beyond. Watch for new listening sessions and discussions starting up in the new year.
- Research on the short term and lasting impact of COVID on the arts, culture and creativity throughout the state. It’s important that we know how this unprecedented time has affected all of us, on all levels.
Looking ahead, our work is all about helping Wisconsin’s creative industry get through and come back with a flourish. Your support will power our work in 2021 and help us give voice to the vibrant, collective power of Wisconsin’s creative sector.
These are hard times, but there’s hope on the horizon. Creativity is leading the way and showing us what’s possible. We pledge to do even more to speak up and serve on your behalf, with a fierce commitment to optimism, urgency, and strategic change.
The only way through this is together. Thank you for your resilience, creativity, and community spirit, and for your support.