An important message from the Board of Directors of Arts Wisconsin:
For nearly thirty years, Arts Wisconsin has been Wisconsin’s leading independent statewide community cultural development organization. Our job has been to activate and encourage a thriving, equitable, creative environment and infrastructure in every corner of the state. We’ve stayed in tune with and ahead of trends, issues and opportunities as the catalyst for creative growth, access, and equity.
We’re asking for your support at year-end, with a peek at some exciting news:
In January 2022, Arts Wisconsin will become Create Wisconsin, a new organizational identity building on Arts Wisconsin’s past accomplishments and future promise to deliver a thriving Wisconsin where creativity is essential to the economy, workforce, expression, and community life. This evolution has been in development for several years, accelerated by the seismic changes brought on by COVID-19 and the critical need for leadership and action as the post-pandemic world comes into view. It’s time for our organization to take a big leap forward to grow and strengthen Wisconsin’s creative infrastructure.
Please join us at this exciting moment, and into the future, by supporting Create Wisconsin.
Why Create Wisconsin? Create Wisconsin is the way forward at this opportune moment in time. We’re building the infrastructure needed to invest in our abundance of creative people, organizations, businesses, and communities, and the next stage in the evolution of Wisconsin’s only independent community cultural development organization. We’ve always been an organization with a broad perspective and engagement from the ground up in every corner of the state. Create Wisconsin will expand our reach and impact in advocacy and visibility for creative economic, workforce, and community development; civic engagement; access, equity, and inclusion, towards a strong infrastructure of creative people, organizations and businesses, and communities.
As we build a post-pandemic world, this call to action is more urgent than ever: Wisconsin must invest in its creative economy. Create Wisconsin enables us to deeply engage with Wisconsin’s people and communities, partner locally, regionally, and statewide, to ensure access to creative opportunities for everyone, everywhere in the state, and help us work creatively, strategically, and entrepreneurially to make a better future for our state, its people, and its communities.
Your support as an individual donor will make it possible for Create Wisconsin to connect with Wisconsin’s decision- and policy-makers who should know about the power, benefit, value and impact of the arts and creativity in their districts and statewide; to strengthen Wisconsin’s creative industries; and to make arts and cultural experiences available and accessible to everyone, everywhere in the state.
We’re ready for the opportunities ahead. Watch for exciting updates on Create Wisconsin’s launch, partnerships, and plan of action as we head towards the new year. Right now, we appreciate your support to power Create Wisconsin’s work from the ground up, ensuring that Wisconsin’s creative economy grows, thrives, and benefits everyone, everywhere in the state. Many thanks!
Use Mightycause to make an online contribution or send a check to Arts Wisconsin, Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054. And please feel free to get in touch (email@example.com | 608 255 8316) with questions, comments, ideas, and suggestions as we leap into this exciting new evolution of our work. Many thanks!
Tom Targos, Kenosha, President
Christopher Naumann, Green Bay, VP
Jennifer Stephany, Appleton, Treasurer
Emily Goretsky, Madison, Secretary
Mal Montoya, Milwaukee
Carolyn Nelson-Kavajecz, Superior
Zach Vruwink, Rhinelander
Ways to support Arts Wisconsin:
- As an individual
- As a community organization (suggested organizational membership amounts, based on budget size):
|$25,001 – $100,000||$150.00|
|$100,001 – $500,000||$225.00|
|$500,001 – $1 million||$350.00|
|over $1 million||$500.00|
- As a business sponsor, support Arts Wisconsin’s programs and services, including the Arts in the Community Awards, Creative Economy Week, and Creative Wisconsin Month. Click here for information on sponsorship opportunities. Contact Anne Katz, Executive Director, at 608 255 8316 | firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss personalized sponsor benefits that make the most of your support.
- Check payable and send to Arts Wisconsin, Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054
Why should you support Arts Wisconsin? Here are some good reasons.
For all members and donors – make your membership work for you:
- Check our website (www.artswisconsin.org), and social media (Facebook and Twitter) for info about programs and conferences.
- Subscribe to Arts Wisconsin’s Legislative Action Center: be informed and prepared, find a job, keep up with Wisconsin people, politics, and the arts, tune in to insider information, and learn the easy steps to Take Action in support of the arts, arts education and creative economy in your community and statewide.
- Like | Share | Tweet – sign up for: