Please support Arts Wisconsin’s work to grow Wisconsin creatively. As the pandemic goes on, our job is to keep the arts and creativity front and center as essential to Wisconsin’s future, and help creative businesses, creative sector workers, and communities in every corner of the state as they navigate the road ahead.
As we move through the pandemic and beyond, our work together will be critical to the long-term sustainability of arts and culture. We are committed to continuing and expanding our programs, including:
- Advocacy for local, state, and federal policy change to ensure access to the arts, culture and creativity for everyone, everywhere in the state.
- Representation with public officials, philanthropy, and other centers of power on issues like reopening, equity, access, and inclusion, and sustainability through systems change.
- Funding Opportunities for creative people, businesses and communities
- Technical assistance, professional development, planning and consulting, and resources to help move through the pandemic and beyond.
- Research on the short term and lasting impact of COVID on the arts, culture and creativity throughout the state.
Send your membership via:
- Check payable and send to Arts Wisconsin, Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054
- Credit card via Mightycause (VISA/MC)
Suggested individual membership amount: whatever you are able to pay!
Suggested organizational membership amounts (based on budget size):
|$25,001 – $100,000||$150.00|
|$100,001 – $500,000||$225.00|
|$500,001 – $1 million||$350.00|
|over $1 million||$500.00|
Why should you support Arts Wisconsin? Here are some good reasons.
For all members and donors – make your membership work for you:
- Check our website (www.artswisconsin.org), and social media (Facebook and Twitter) for info about programs and conferences.
- Subscribe to Arts Wisconsin’s Legislative Action Center: be informed and prepared, find a job, keep up with Wisconsin people, politics, and the arts, tune in to insider information, and learn the easy steps to Take Action in support of the arts, arts education and creative economy in your community and statewide.
- Like | Share | Tweet – sign up for:
Business Sponsorship – Support Arts Wisconsin’s overall programs and services, or one of Arts Wisconsin’s signature programs, including the Arts in the Community Awards, Wisconsin Creative Summit, Creative Economy Week, and Creative Wisconsin Month. Click here for information on sponsorship opportunities.
Contact Anne Katz, Executive Director, at 608 255 8316 | email@example.com to discuss personalized sponsor benefits that make the most of your support.
Thanks for your support!