Get your Arts Wisconsin and community cultural development stuff here!
- The Arts in the Small Community 2006 – a classic community arts book by Professor Robert Gard, updated by Maryo Gard Ewell and Michael F. Warlum
- 2016, 2015 and 2014 year end cards
- Tshirts with cool Arts Wisconsin logos
The Arts in the Small Community 2006
Maryo Gard Ewell and Michael F. Warlum
This new version of The Arts in the Small Community – a National Plan maintains the organization and all the “big” and timeless ideas of the original as well as the examples from the five test communities, but has supplemented it with contemporary examples from
communities all across the country including urban and suburban. Discussions on business, public education, and communications were rewritten to reflect the evolution on these fronts in the past thirty-five years. An appendix summarizes what is happening in the test communities today.
With a forward by Robert L. Lynch, President and CEO of Americans for the Arts, and supported in part by grants from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the National Endowment for the Arts’ Challenge America program and from The Evjue Foundation, Inc., The Arts in the Small Community 2006 passes on the story of the original experiment and what it has taught to new generations of arts development practitioners and visionaries.
Price: $20 each
Year end cards:
- 2016 cards: featuring “Girls,” a multi-media artwork by Shanice Grimsled, a former Arts Wisconsin intern and graduate of UW-Platteville
- 2015 cards feature an enthusiastic arts parade with students from the Pecatonica School District in Hollandale, WI. Photo by Marilyn Rolfsmeyer.
- 2014 cards (just a few left!) – Creativity 4 All, by artist Daniel Goscha of Madison.
Prices for cards, with blank envelopes, are:
- packet of 5 – $5
- packet of 10 – $9
- packet of 20 – $17
Tshirts: All tshirts are $4 each, 3 for $11.
- 2014 Creativity 4 All – size M
- 2013 Creativity Works for Wisconsin – size M and XL
For all orders, send a message or contact Arts Wisconsin at 608 255 8316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay via check payable to Arts Wisconsin (send to Box 1054, Madison, WI 53701-1054) or by credit card (VISA/MC) or PayPal. All prices include shipping and handling. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.