Arts Wisconsin works with local and statewide elected officials, economic development professionals, business leaders, and everyone interested in the future of their community and of Wisconsin, to grow and expand economic and civic opportunity for everyone, everywhere in the state. Our services include
- presentations and training on creative economy and asset-based community development, creative placemaking, and civic engagement through the arts and creativity.
- consulting and planning assistance on strategic planning for community arts and creative sector development
- information and research
- Creative Economy Development Resources
- 21st Century Wisconsin, released by Arts Wisconsin in partnership with the League of Wisconsin Municipalities, is a report on exciting opportunities for growth and success throughout the state, including strategic recommendations for community cultural development.
- How to develop your community’s creative economy – a blog post by Anne Katz, Executive Director, Arts Wisconsin
- Civic connections and engagement through the arts, or, how to answer the question, “what can we DO to grow the creative economy in our community?”
- networking, learning and connecting
- Creative economy listserve-a discussion group for issues, ideas, trends, and news related to the creative economy in Wisconsin: to join, send a message with “subscribe” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make Music Wisconsin is part of a global celebration of music and community, happening each year on June 21, the summer solstice. Click here to find out more about how you and your community can be involved.
Creative Wisconsin Day (formerly Arts Day) 2020 will happen on Thursday, April 16, 2020.
Contact Anne Katz, Executive Director, Arts Wisconsin, at 608 255 8316 | email@example.com for more information and discuss specific community needs and plans.