The latest Wisconsin ArtsJobs, most recent posted first:
- Executive Director, Shell Lake Arts Center, Shell Lake
- Community Relations Manager, The Grand Oshkosh, Oshkosh
- Positions available at Milwaukee Ballet
- Patron Services Associate
- School & Academy Receptionist
- School & Academy Faculty
- School & Academy Accompanist
- Technical Director, Racine Theatre Guild, Racine
- Positions at Overture Center for the Arts, Madison
- Positions at Milwaukee Repertory Theatre, Milwaukee
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Ticket Office Manager
- Accounting Associate
- Executive Chef
- Wardrobe Supervisor
- Positions at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, Milwaukee
- Positions available at Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra, Milwaukee
- Philanthropy Officer – Foundations and Institutional Giving
- Office Manager
- Positions at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan
- Assistant Technical Director, Schauer Arts Center, Hartford
- Business Manager, Center for the Visual Arts, Wausau
- Director of Marketing, Grand Theater, Wausau
- Event Booking Specialist, Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Appleton
- Arts/Industry Pottery Technician | John Michael Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan
- Tour Guide, Rollo Jamison and Mining Museums, Platteville
- Positions available at Overture Center for the Arts, Madison
- Education History Producer, PBS Wisconsin, Madison
- Marketing & Communications Director, Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, Brookfield
- Discovery Guides, Madison Childrens Museum, Madison
- Patron Services Manager, Madison Opera, Madison
- Intern positions, Arts Wisconsin, Madison
- Other ArtsJobs resources
To post an announcement on Arts Wisconsin’s ArtsJobs site, send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s easiest and preferable to give us a website link to the job description, but if you send text, please send it in the body of your message or as an attached Word document. We can’t post .pdfs.
Please note that we really appreciate your including a date by which the announcement should be removed from the website, or, telling us when you’ve filled the position so we can delete the post from this site. Otherwise, we won’t know that your listing is out of date. So please, let us know when it’s time to take down the listing.
Executive Director, Shell Lake Arts Center, Shell Lakes, WI (posted 10-12-21)
Click here for info. Posted to 10-17-21.
Community Relations Manager, The Grand Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI (posted 10-6-21)
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for managing the overall brand and message for The Grand Oshkosh, as well as increasing its profile in the community through performing arts experiences, arts education, and outreach programs. With guidance from the Director, this position will implement marketing strategies and coordinate outreach programs in accordance with the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Oversee the maintenance and consistency of The Grand’s brand and identity.
- Manage initiatives that raise the profile of The Grand, including community partnerships and outreach programs.
- Develop the organization’s marketing budget and plan.
- Oversee the creation and publication of all marketing materials and communications in line with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Maintain The Grand Oshkosh website.
- Implement social media plan and maintain all social media postings (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and implement promotional campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Develop relationships with all media to ensure effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Attend events, media interviews, etc. to advocate for and raise awareness of The Grand Oshkosh and its programs.
- Assist in the coordination of community outreach and educational programs.
- Identify partnership opportunities in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field. On the job experience in a dedicated marketing and/or communications role preferred.
- Experience in non-profit and/or cultural sector preferred.
- Computer skills, data management, word processing and desktop publishing experience required.
- Experience interpreting Google Analytics and using insights and outcomes preferred.
- Ability to build constituency and work collaboratively.
- Ability to drive ambitious timelines, establish deadlines, and meet them.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A sharp eye for detail, including copy editing and art direction.
- Strong content creation skills with an emphasis on social media marketing.
- Ability to learn new programs to create videos and manage digital signage including the Electronic Message Center.
- Familiarity working with Google Suite, Canva, and Microsoft Office preferred. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Joomla, and ticketing or donor software a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule at times.
ABOUT THE GRAND OSHKOSH: The Grand Oshkosh (TGO) operates the historic Grand Opera House (built 1883) as a not-forprofit performing arts center. It is a regional arts center that serves Oshkosh, the Fox Valley, and Northeast Wisconsin. The 100 or so events presented in any given year include national touring artists, arts-in-education programming, local and regional arts partner events; highschool theatre events; artist outreach into the community; public gatherings; weddings, and business meetings. Since the 1986 restoration, TGO has implemented four major capital improvements to the facility – the creation of The Grand Lounge support facility, the creation of premium seating (“Suite Seats”), a $2.1 million project to repair defective roof trusses and restore the decorative ceiling, and, most recently, installation of a new marquee, blade sign, and electronic message center.
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time, exempt position. Salary is commensurate with experience; full benefits package offered.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to: Joseph Ferlo, Director, email@example.com. Please write: Community Relations Manager in the email subject line. No phone calls please.
The Grand Oshkosh is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER committed to providing a nondiscriminatory and inclusive environment for its employees. EOE/AA/Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. The Grand Oshkosh is a pet-friendly and family-forward organization that promotes a healthy work-life balance for all staff. An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check. For more information about The Grand Oshkosh, please visit www.thegrandoshkosh.org.
- Patron Services Associate – View Description | Apply Now
- Receptionist – View Description | Apply Now
- School & Academy Receptionist – View Description | Apply Now
- School & Academy Faculty – View Description (scroll down)
- School & Academy Accompanist – View Description (scroll down)
Technical Director, Racine Theatre Guild, Racine, WI (posted 9-21-21)
Click here for info.
Program Manager, Donna Lexa Art Centers, Waukesha, WI (posted 9-3-21)
Click here for info.
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – Full-Time, Annual, Exempt More information (pdf)
- ASSISTANT TICKET OFFICE MANAGER – Full-Time, Annual, Exempt More information (pdf)
- ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE – Full-Time, Annual, Exempt More information (pdf)
- EXECUTIVE CHEF – Full-Time, Seasonal, Exempt More information (pdf)
- WARDROBE SUPERVISOR – Full-Time, Seasonal, Exempt
More information (pdf)
Are you an exhibitions-focused individual with registrarial experience and an affinity for working with artists and artworks? Do you have a high level of drive, organizational practices, and competency in technology used in object documentation and collection/loan processing? The John Michael Kohler Arts Center (JMKAC) in Sheboygan, WI, is seeking an Assistant Registrar to support the larger registrarial team in the management of incoming and outgoing loans for exhibitions and the maintenance of a collection comprising over 35,000 objects. Click here for full info.
- Director of Development – click here for full info. Posted to 8-27-21.
- Assistant Director of Production and Facilities – click here for info
- Lead Properties Artisan: https://bit.ly/3yBQ6tJ
- Lead Carpenter: https://bit.ly/3fLnKFV
- Audio Supervisor: https://bit.ly/2VHtDNw
- Assistant Master Electrician: https://bit.ly/3s7aCzZ
Director of Marketing, Grand Theater, Wausau, WI (posted 8-4-21)
Click here for info.
Event Booking Specialist, Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Appleton, WI (posted 7-30-21)
The Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is currently hiring for an event booking specialist. This position will assist in managing the Center’s calendar and scheduling all ticketed and non-ticketed events. Click here for info.
Arts/Industry Pottery Technician | John Michael Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan, WI (posted 7-29-21)
The John Michael Kohler Arts Center is seeking a self-motivated, skilled pottery technician to facilitate the technical and physical aspects of artists’ residencies and other Arts/Industry programming needs. Click here for info.
Tour Guide, Rollo Jamison and Mining Museums, Platteville, WI (posted 7-26-21)
Click here for description and application.
- Command Center Security Officer
- LTE Programming Assistant
- Lullaby Teaching Artist
- Security Officer
- Custodial Worker 1
- Building Cleaner
- Maintenance Associate
- Staff Accountant
- Ticket Office Performance Manager
- Director of Equity and Innovation
More info on Overture’s employment page: http://www.overture.org/lovewhatyoudo.
Positions available at the Marcus Performing Arts Center, Milwaukee, WI (posted 7-15-21)
Click here for full info on available positions. Established in 1969, the Marcus Performing Arts Center (Marcus Center) is the premier performing arts community gathering space in Southeastern Wisconsin. As a Milwaukee County-owned facility (managed and operated by the Marcus Performing Arts Center nonprofit organization), the Marcus Center’s mission is to act as an energizing force that connects the community to the world through collaboration, innovation, social engagement, and the transformative power of live performing arts. The Marcus Center is home to the Milwaukee Ballet, The Florentine Opera, First Stage, and Black Arts MKE and is also a dedicated veterans memorial in Milwaukee. Available positions include:
Click here for info.
Production Manager/Technical Director, Sheboygan Theatre Company, Sheboygan, WI (posted 6-9-21)
Due to the COVID pandemic the Sheboygan Theatre Company (STC) is accepting applications for the position of a part-time Production Manager/Technical Director. The Sheboygan Theatre Company Production Manager/Technical Director will be a dynamic leader who will assist in creating a safe and effective production schedule and overseeing the successful design and realization of four shows over the span of the season. The successful applicant will have demonstrated strong budgeting and organizational skills with abilities and experience to assist in Stage Management, Lighting, Scenic, Sound and/or Costuming, when the need arises. Click here for full info.
Internships, Arts Wisconsin, Madison, WI (ongoing)
Arts Wisconsin is seeking interns for fall and winter 2021-2022, to work on advocacy and policy, programming, promotion, and all sorts of interesting service and development issues related to the growth of Wisconsin’s creative sector. This can be a mostly virtual experience for a motivated self-starter. Contact Arts Wisconsin at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
- The Art Career Project: explore hundreds of career profiles and learn more about what it takes to build long-term careers within today’s top creative industries.
- Jobs that Help – nonprofit opportunities in Wisconsin
- Association of Wisconsin Symphony Orchestras – Job Postings
- PortalWisconsin’s Opportunities Section
- Wisconsin jobs
- Springboard for the Arts Job Book (Upper Midwest)
- Americans for the Arts’ Job Bank
- Nonprofit Jobs – Midwest
- The Foundation Center – national job listings in philanthropy and fundraising