See archived sessions below.
Coming up! Free and open to all.
- Reimaging the Future of the Arts Nationally and in Wisconsin, October-December. Join Arts Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Arts Board to share ideas, information, and inspiration, in a series of conversations about the (reimagined) future of the arts, culture and creativity throughout our state. The national series: The Wallace Foundation is hosting a five-part national webinar series, “Reimagining the Future of the Arts.” The series brings together a diverse set of leading experts in the field to facilitate conversations around some of the most pressing issues facing the arts sector today, grounded in research commissioned or supported by Wallace. And the Wisconsin series: Following each Wallace webinar session, Arts Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Arts Board will host a series of conversations on reimagining the future of the arts throughout the state.
- Advocacy session with Arts Wisconsin: Monday, November 9, 10-11 am. The election results will be in and it’ll be time to get ready for advocacy with new and returning decision-makers about policies and programs to benefit Wisconsin creatively. Join Arts Wisconsin Anne Katz to learn, discuss, and get ready for action.
- Online: www.zoom.us/j/4601378823
- Phone: +1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 460 137 8823
- Listening sessions with Arts Wisconsin and Wisconsin Arts Board
- Thursday, October 15:
- Thursday, October 22:
- National sessions:
- Artists In a Time of Global Pandemic (ASL & Captioned), HowlRound, 3-16-20
- “COVID-19 Recovery for Community Theatres” – AACT/Hytropy Reverse Disaster, March 31 (recording)
- “COVID-19 and Your Nonprofit: Crisis Comms, Fundraising and Event Considerations for Challenging Times” – Tuesday, March 17 (access the webinar here)
- “We Are Stronger Together: Navigating Crises & Sustaining Healthy Relationships in the Era of Coronavirus” – Wed., March 18 (read the transcript here; recording coming soon)
- “Networking for Disaster Management in the Performing Arts” – Performing Arts Readiness, 3-24-20 (access the webinar here)