The briefing will provide updates on:
- Composition of Wisconsin’s 2019-2020 State Senate and State Assembly
- Arts Wisconsin’s advocacy and policy agenda with Gov.-elect Evers’ administration and State Legislature
- Timeline of events and actions (mark your calendars for Arts Day 2019 on Tuesday, March 12 at the Overture Center for the Arts in downtown Madison)
- Update on federal elections outcome from our national partner Americans for the Arts
- What you can do to help move advocacy forward starting right now!
The webinar is free of charge and open to all WFM members. Arts Wisconsin is providing this webinar as a service to members of Wisconsin’s creative sector.
Register today! More information on the agenda and call-in info will be sent before the date.