Learn more about Arts Wisconsin’s supporters and sponsors. We appreciate their commitment and generosity!
- Kohler Foundation, Kohler www.kohlerfoundation.org
The Kohler Foundation, Inc., located in Kohler, Wisconsin and established in 1940, has long supported the arts and education. The work of the Foundation encompasses five major areas of concentration: art preservation, grants, scholarships, a performing arts series (the Distinguished Guest Series), and the management of the Waelderhaus, an historic home.
- Footlights, Milwaukee www.footlights.com
Founded by Steven Marcus in 1988, Marcus Promotions has grown into a trusted theater program producer and promotional partner for performing arts groups throughout the Midwest. Marcus Promotions is the publisher of Footlights, the in-theater program over 140 performing arts organizations and presenters in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison use every season year after year. Footlights is a full-color, professionally designed and printed theater program that is distributed to audiences who attend performing arts events such as musicals, plays, and concerts.
- Full Compass Systems, Madison www.fullcompass.com
For nearly 40 years, our success has been built on offering great prices and product selection backed by superior customer service. In addition to offering over 700 top equipment brands, we also provide equipment rentals. Full Compass is an authorized service center and parts distributor for most of the major manufacturers we carry. The Full Compass Promise:
- To provide a convenient, one-stop resource for an unsurpassed assortment of top-quality products and solutions that help you achieve your goals and stay within your budget.
- To provide clarity and personalized service in a world of increasingly complicated technology and impersonal commerce. From answering simple questions to offering thorough after-purchase care, we strive to be your go-to source for friendly, expert and easy-to-understand advice and support.
- To treat customers, partners and employees like family—with honesty, integrity, respect and our undivided attention. We are committed to providing an unequalled, end-to-end customer experience and consistently exceeding expectations.
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities www.lwm-info.org
The League was created on December 14th, 1898 to help Wisconsin cities and villages share ideas and learn from one another, to train and provide information to the people elected and appointed to govern those cities and villages, and to advocate on their behalf with the Wisconsin Legislature, Governor and state agencies.
- Overture Center for the Arts, Madison www.overturecenter.org
In 1997, Jerry Frautschi, a fifth-generation Madisonian, delighted the community by pledging $50 million to build what he called Overture Center for the Arts. Two years later, it was clear that his initial gift would not be enough to carry out his original vision, and so he pledged another $50 million. When all was said and done, he had donated $205 million — the largest single gift to the arts in American history to date.Overture Hall opened on September 19, 2004, along with four other performance spaces. Opening celebrations included a spirited gala and a weekend full of lively performances. The national tour of Phantom of the Opera was the first major Broadway show to open on an Overture stage, greeted by an enthusiastic Madison audience.
- Redevelopment Resources, Madison
- Widen Enterprises, Madison
- Wisconsin Community Action Program Association (WISCAP)
- Wisconsin Counties Association
- Association of Wisconsin Symphony Orchestras
- Guardian Fine Art Services, Milwaukee
- Porch.com www.porch.com
For moving and improving and everything in between.
- Heid Music, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Oshkosh, Stevens Point
- Vierbicher Associates, Inc., Madison, Metro Milwaukee, Prairie du Chien, Reedsburg
- Wisconsin Designer Craft Council
- Wisconsin Education Association Council (WEAC)
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets
- Wisconsin Presenters Network
- Wisconsin Rural Partners
- Wisconsin Visual Artists
- Wisconsin Writers Association