Click Register Now to register today.
Investment in the arts and creativity is an investment in Wisconsin’s future. Now is the time to invest in Wisconsin’s local and regional arts and creative economy, to benefit civic vitality of the entire state by supporting Wisconsin Creates, a new statewide program to grow Wisconsin creatively.
What will happen at Arts Day? What is the focus? Arts Day 2018 will focus on celebrating the wide variety of Wisconsin’s innovative and inspiring arts and creative infrastructure, learning about how the arts enrich, enliven, and advance communities across the state, networking with new and old friends and colleages, and sharing those stories with representatives and decision-makers.
On Arts Day, leaders from across the state will call for the establishment of Wisconsin Creates, an exciting public/private partnership to invest in Wisconsin’s creative economy at the local and regional level. Learn more about Wisconsin Creates here.
The day’s activities will include:
- Arts showcases and exhibits at the State Capitol and Overture Center for the Arts
- Arts Day Breakfast panel discussion with Wisconsin business leaders, on the critical importance of the arts and creativity for economic, workforce, educational and civic success
- Advocacy support and pre-arranged meetings with your representatives (as requested)
- The release of 21st Century Wisconsin, a report on the state of Wisconsin’s creative economy and recommendations for growth and investment, produced by Arts Wisconsin and supported by the League of Wisconsin Municipalities.
And more! Arts Wisconsin is also hosting the Wisconsin Creative Summit on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 1 - 5 pm. Come to Madison the day before Arts Day for networking and action planning with colleagues, peers and friends. We're thrilled to welcome Sara Daleiden as facilitator for our Summit, to lead us towards an action agenda that values investment in the arts, creative placemaking, creative economy development, and civic engagement through the arts. Make the most of your trip to Madison and participate in the Creative Summit the day before. The cost is only $15 for the Summit and the convening and conversation will defniitely be worth your time. Register for the Creative Summit using the Arts Day registration form.
Check out (continuously updated):
- Arts Day sponsor list (click here to sponsor Arts Day 2018)
- Arts Day 2018 schedule
- Why should you attend Arts Day? Here are ten good reasons.
- Talking points for Arts Day 2018
- Getting ready for Arts Day 2018
- Arts Day 2018 worksheet (coming soon)
Arts Day registration fees are $40 for individuals, $30 for each additional registration from the same organization or business, and $15 for students. Registration covers continental breakfast and box lunch and materials for Arts Day. Wisconsin Creative Summit registration is $15 each.
Madison, WI 53703-53701
|Arts Day Registration|
|Registration fee (up to 3-14-18)||$ 40.00|
|Registration fee (as of 3-15-18 and after)||$ 50.00|
|Additional registration from same org/business (up to 3-14-18)||$ 30.00|
|Additional registration from same org/business (as of 3-15-18 and after)||$ 40.00|
|Student (K-12 to college) registration||$ 15.00|
|Wisconsin Creative Summit||$ 15.00|