Now, more than ever, we need the arts for community, creativity, compassion, and understanding. And now, more than ever, it’s critical that we speak up for what matters. That’s why it’s more important than ever to be part of Arts Day on Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Register today.
Arts Day highlights:
- The release of 21st Century Wisconsin, a report on the state of Wisconsin’s creative economy and recommendations for growth and investment, produced by Arts Wisconsin and supported by the League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Panel discussion with Wisconsin business leaders on the critical importance of the arts and creativity for economic, workforce, educational and civic succes
- Networking, learning, idea-sharing, celebrating the arts in Wisconsin’s communities.
Check out (continuously updated):
- Arts Day 2018 schedule
- Wisconsin Creative Summit, Tuesday, March 20, 2018 (coming soon)
- Talking points for Arts Day 2018 (coming soon)
- Getting ready for Arts Day 2018
- Arts Day 2018 worksheet (coming soon)
What happens when hundreds of people who care about Wisconsin's future gather together to speak up for their communities and their state? The power of these united voices is profound.
Arts Day brings together hundreds of arts, business, education, government, political and civic leaders representing Wisconsin's diversity, heritage and creativity to tell decision-makers that the arts and creativity are an important part of the lives of every resident of the state and are critical to Wisconsin's economic vitality, workforce development, educational and civic competitiveness and success.
The resulting impact of our united voices - representing rural and urban, northeastern to southwestern and everywhere in between, for-profit and not-for-profit, musicians, sculptors, tap dancers, filmmakers, and creative entrepreneurs of all sorts, all promoting and pushing investment in the arts and creativity - is profound.
Networking, learning, speaking up, meetings, workshops, showcase performances and exhibits, and advancing a policy agenda dedicated to 21st century growth and success throughout Wisconsin - that's what Arts Day is all about. Register today!
Madison, WI 53703-53701
|Arts Day Registration|
|Registration fee (up to 3-14-18)||$ 40.00|
|Registration fee (as of 3-15-18 and after)||$ 50.00|
|Additional registration from same org/business (up to 3-14-18)||$ 30.00|
|Additional registration from same org/business (as of 3-15-18 and after)||$ 40.00|
|Student (K-12 to college) registration||$ 15.00|
|Wisconsin Creative Summit registration fee||$ 15.00|